Saturday, August 7, 2010

OPEN

I've been reflecting on my past over the last couple of days. I've thought about the different situations I've gone through and the outcomes. I wrestle with the idea of coming to a realization than falling back into my old ways and than coming back to that realization months later. The only problem with this method is I always find myself behind the power curve. I'm always in the spot that I was running to get away from. I'm scared. I've had a thought: I'm getting older, with every passing day and year. I don't want to wake up and not know where I am twenty years from now. I'm going to grab life by the balls and enjoy it. We're here for such a short time and that time should be spent doing something that we love. Filled with loved ones. Not with people that are wasting my time or jobs that I hate. Life is to short. I'm scared to realize that I won't be here forever but I have to be real with myself. If I truly want to live and truly want to experience life than I need to let all this other shit go. I need to be open to the possibilities of change. Open to the unknown. Open to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment