Wednesday, August 4, 2010

let's sharpen pencils...

I've been praying and mulling over how I would get over the things in my past. All the situations that I've buried deep down into my heart that are slowly eating me alive. The hate is boiling to the surface and if it's not dealt with soon I will have no one left, not even myself. The answer, I believe is this, to write a letter. I'm going to hand write each person a letter. I'm going to say whatever is needed to get my emotions out. All the anger or resentment I've held or the feelings that I've never spoken of will come out. This will be my release. I don't plan on cursing people out or yelling but I do plan on being honest. Honest with them and with myself. I'm going to put the words on paper and send them off. Out of my heart and mind and into the world. That is where they'll stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment