Monday, August 9, 2010

each new day, a lesson learned...

Over the course of the past couple of days I was thinking "man, I've grown." Today was the reality that I have not. I cannot rely on myself when things start looking on the up and up. I need to continue bringing my thoughts to God. I need to remember to treat ALL people how I want to be treated. Being rude or a douche in unacceptable. No matter what the situation is or my feelings toward that person. I cannot harbor hate or dislike for someone that I don't even know. So what if they're macking on my ex? Get over it Lauren! Life is going to continue with or without you. Continue to pray and seek guidance on your daily struggles but don't project hate. God is about love. You need to embrace the idea of love. Loving those that we truly love and those that we'd rather hate. Be the bigger person. You need to grow in these situations. Look to the Lord and mirror his doings. Pray. Seek out advice. There's no need to fake happiness but there is also no need to unnecessarily bring the mood down just cause I'm hurt. Life will get better if I let it. I need to let go and let God lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment